According to Google’s web blog now Google voice application will now support the iPad & iPod. Few days ago, Google had launched “Google Voice for iPhones” . After focus very much on the matter, now Google is able to add a few improvements that caused not to release previously. Hence Google decided the improve in itself first and after that have a full fledged launch.
From today onward you can easily download the new version of Google Voice that will enable you to use all the features of the application present on the device. Like sending & receiving free text messages except making cellular calls. Apart from this you can also make video calls which is the best part
Google has updated the previous versions and many more fantastic features which makes users more interactive. some of them are
- When we will enable “Push” notification, it will automatically disable Text Forwarding that you will not receive multiple notifications.
- You can send voicemail directly to all the callers by tuning on “Do not Disturb” in the setting tab.
- Now it is easier to place calls from the address book by adding a dedicated “Contact” button to the Dialer Tab.
- And, you don’t need any more now to push on Ok button while sending the text message, it is now more streamlined.
- You can also enable Conference calls simultaneously talking to other people on the same time.
Google Voice is only available in U.S. only, but Google has promised to expand this version to all other countries also.
Incoming search terms:
- google voice app ipad review -search (1)