People are trying hardest to either get android 2.2 on their Milestone/Droid or giving a great hit to the market by searching for apps which can help the either install apps on SD card in android 2.1 or atleast move all the installed apps to the memory card.
I found out some apps which can move all the apps to your memory card and have a safe backup. Some of the apps needs a rooted phone. Motorola says that Milestone/Droid will get the update in Q1 i.e before March 2011 it should be available.
Move Installed apps on SD card in Android 2.1
Download AppsManager from the market and install it. This application helps you in managing all or any one applications installed on your phone memory. You can backup all or any one app to your SD card. So download this app and move all your applications to the SD card.
Incoming search terms:
- how to install apps on sd card android 2 1 (94)
- apps to sd android 2 1 (86)
- move apps to sd card android 2 1 (78)
- how to move apps to sd card android 2 1 (77)
- android 2 1 apps (74)
- android 2 1 apps to sd (67)
- android 2 1 install apps on sd card (51)
- android 2 1 app to sd (45)
- how to install apps on memory card android 2 1 (37)
- move app to sd android 2 1 (35)