Finally we can have Android 3.0 installed on the Galaxy S devices including galaxy S 2. I believe Google has really made some high-class changes in the 3.0 version of android. This is going to be a small tutorial on installing android 3.0 honeycomb on Galaxy S devices. Here we go.
*NOTE:- Backup your mobile before your perform this task.
The first step is to have ClockworkMod Recovery installed at your end.
- Download Honeycomb For Galaxy S I9000 and copy it to the root of your SD card assuming you have the cell connected to your PC
- Switch off your phone and restart it on the recovery mode. Press Volume down > Home > Power buttons together.
- Ones you go to the Recovery Mode select Nandroid backup.
- Choose “mounts & storage” and format system, data, cache.
- Select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard >> beta_menu.zip
- Once the ROM is flashed, simply reboot the device.
Ones this is done you have have the all new Android 3.0 installed on your cell.
Incoming search terms:
- android 3 0 galaxy s2 (99)
- android 3 0 galaxy s (96)
- honeycomb for galaxy s (90)
- galaxy s2 honeycomb (75)
- Honeycomb galaxy s2 (69)
- honeycomb for galaxy s2 (62)
- galaxy note honeycomb (61)
- galaxy s honeycomb (61)
- honeycomb galaxy s (52)
- samsung galaxy s2 honeycomb (40)